General Number Theory
- 11Y Primes: My page on prime numbers, exploring deterministic tests for small primes with the strong Fermat (Rabin-Miller) test.
- 11B Uninteresting numbers: Certain numbers could be considered uninteresting. This page explores which numbers are so marked and what commonality, if any, there is between such markings.
Voting Theory / Social Choice
I've become interested in the mathematics of voting methods, the criteria they meet, and various impossibility theorems. I'm trying to get some of my thoughts into HTML, but for now I just have some comparisons of terminology.
- 91 Voting system terminology: An introduction to terminology in voting systems, like weak orders, the Smith criterion, and Pareo efficiency. Includes diagrams to help make relationships clearer.
Odd Perfect Numbers
Odd perfect numbers have long fascinated me. This is a small collection of material regarding them; I hope to expand on this eventually.
- 11N25 Bounding the prime factors of odd perfect numbers: This is an undergraduate paper of mine on this topic. It is in need of revision (with some notational problems that lead to incongruous results if not noticed), but it may be of interest regardless.
- 11N25 Facts: A short list of known properties about OPNs.
- 11N25, 97A Odd Perfect Numbers: A 30-minute undergraduate presentation on OPNs.